Tuesday 15 May 2007

Bri$hit Telecoms

Still no Internet

Damn BT, why the hell do they keep lying? I know it's going to take some time to install my line, be why should they keep telling me 'It'll be installed later today'? Is it some requirement that all BT staff must promise things they have no intention or way of sticking to?

My installation is over a week late now, my last official line was:
'There were not enough lines at the exchange...'

Okay that sounds bad, so now you're telling me that anyone wanting to be connected within the 10mi radius of the exchange are now just as screwed as me? How the hell long is it going to take to install new lines? Why can I just get a simple answer.

Give the choices I'm tempted to just walk over to the exchange and collar the nearest BT engineer.

I'll continue to post in protest until I get compensation damn it!

No comments: